Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun With A,D, and C


I was at fun comedy show last night at ADC, the event was planned by Abed, the dude who is big on grassroots and he takes of his pride on working with the community on the grassroots. Here is what I wanted to say,

ADC has always been about the roots, the Arab roots of those Arab Americans; so they hired the one guy all the way from Michigan, the guy who knows a lot more about the grass. Hashish is the Arabic word for grass.

You my need a reservation to eat the the McDonald's, but not to worry, you cannot still have it your way at the Burger King! A video from the event will be coming shortly.

1 comments:

Mary on March 13, 2009 at 1:10 PM said...

It was fun, you and the other guys preforming, everybody was laughing so much, specially your friends from BYU. but me could not laugh much because I had a broken tooth removed and I was in pain anyway, it is the first time I saw you preforming at a comedy show and I liked it. Hope will see you preforming again.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template