Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome Summer

Forget the outdoors, forget the nice weather, the pool parties, the snow cones...I love the summer and here is why I am excited for it

1-I no longer need to wear a heavy coast and take the mass transportation. When I dark person like me walks into a bus with a heavy coat and scruffy face...the good people cannot help but wonder if I have anything under the coat..anything that will make a bang! Off course I do not, but I cannot help be see it on their eyes!
2-I will no longer get confused trying to figure out if the good looking lady walking in front of me is Muslims or not. Most women cover their hair in the Winter to protect themselves form the cold. Good idea for them, but kind of make it harder on me to see who is in and who is not. So in the summer, only Muslims cover their hair! Party On!

1 comments:

Mary on April 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM said...

I cannot wait for summer, I am so sick wearing heavy coats, pants etc..ect.. cannot breath specialy if I miss the bus, cannot walk fast let along running. Summer is beautifull, everything, everybody becomes beautifull.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template