Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prayer You Did...Answer Not Yet

Has anyone of you out there gotten a prayer answered lately? I doubt there are many of you that can say yes. It's so hard now to get the attention of the man upstairs. See, with the high unemployment rates, foreclosed homes, the wars around the worlds, the droughts in many places in the globe...and many more financial troubles, thus this leaves so little time left to sort all those prayers. "Look you have to wait..." "Take a number..." and "stand in line." getting a prayer answers is like trying to get an MRI image in Canada, it takes few months.

Here is how your prayer would do, "Lord, I would like a Wii!" and the voice answers you, "We tell you to shut the Hell Up" "cannot you saw we have a bigger fish to fry?"

2 comments:

Mary on April 2, 2009 at 4:39 PM said...

There are many kinds of pray, when somebody needs something like, when I want something or to keep me safe, I pray to ALLAH with all my heart, most of the time I get it because ALLAH knows every bodys needs, also pray for the dead to keep their souls in peace or pray to the Gurdian Angel for the safety of your loved once or friends.

ChrisP on April 5, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

This article is very timely and relevant. As I quote Cameron Muir, an economist, "Home sales are unlikely to fall much further..That being said we expect home sales not to decline much further."

But it's never too late, with the right business plan set up, it will lead to valuable outcome. This is what most counselors would give as an advise.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template