Friday, March 06, 2009

I want to be Shawarma Master When I grow up

Again, I was chilling at my favorite Shawarma joint in Columbia heights and saw how cool the Shawarma master looked. The guy was popular with the customers especially the ladies who were like "It take a man" he had a giant knife in his hand and cutting certain pieces of meat of the skewer made him look sexy. I mean traditionally women have favored hunters, or better hunters who can feed the kids. It's true that the Shawarma master I am speaking of might not have hunted the meat, but he is still gifted working with the meat, serving fresh and juicy slices of tender meet cooked to perfection that is guaranteed to water your mouth. The man is king, he knows what he is doing and I am sure women take notice.

Since he spend his time making sure that the meat he is serving is tender, I am sure he will figure out how to properly treat a piece of tender. And I am pretty positive that his meat is Halal. Granted the Shawarma master is not Bill Gates, but he is not Bozo the Clown either.

P.S. Avoid eating at a shawarma place if it is not too busy because the food won't be as fresh.
P.S.2 Do your best not to be the first person served the Shawarma place, because the food most likley will be from last night.

1 comments:

Mary on March 6, 2009 at 12:29 PM said...

Do you really want to be a shawarma master when you grow up or when you are old, is that you saying that or somebody else, if it is you, are you saying it because all the weman like the sexy shawarma master that is why you want to be a shawarma master yourself. What the heck are you thinking? Just for your information, I use to like eating shawarma when I was in Athens, Greece,( they call it YEROW, it means ROUND)it was nice and no much fat but I don't like to eat the shawarma here in the US has a lot of fat whether it is in the Greek Resturant or local.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template