Thursday, July 08, 2010

DC Bus Logic

I often take the bus to work as I do not drive and my options thus are limited...here are few observations:

On working days

  1. The earlier on the bus get, the least dressed up you are...by 8:10 AM the well dressed bus riders start showing up. Yes, there are high paid people who show up to work early, those often drive and have their own parking space.
  2. The first one in the office is often not the highest paid employee.
  3. It's often true that people with upscale jobs and well dressed, they take the bus so that they can toy around with their iPhones and iPads, otherwise they get ticketed if they drove with those hard to resist gadgets.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template