Monday, July 26, 2010

Gaza Dances With Matt?

Remember Matt?

The young American fun guy who traveled all over the world and got the people of the world to dance one funny dance? I am sure you remember his moves and his humorous video to get people to dance with him.

He went all over the world for his quest....and now he goes to Gaza and does an amazing video to support the work of UNRWA for the Palestinians refugees. I got say props to this busy YouTube sensation filmmaker for going to Gaza.

I remember my friend Kellee telling me about how big Matt has become and now companies are sponsoring him in his quest.


1 comments:

Mary on July 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM said...

That is wonderful, I hope he comes to DC. again so, I too will dance with him.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template