Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Fourth In DC

Fireworks all over the place in the District of Columbia, I do not know why crazy people go to the National Mall as early as 7 AM in the hopes of seeing the fireworks. What they get is dehydration in the process, and a small worse than rotten kimchi.

I left my apartment at 8:15 walked to the mall and got there 9:05....got a comfortable place to sit on the green grass, cross the street from the Washington Monument and a dozen of yards away from the White House lawn...the fireworks started 9:10 just on time....the blanket and ice cold green tea Roa and I brought came in handy. She enjoyed her first July 4th in the nation's capital. Here is the video from the fireworks showcase. We waited when the crowd evacuated, we kicked back, then walked back to our apartment. No sweat....that's a July 4th I will remember.



0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template