Monday, August 23, 2010

He is Not Muslim, but that doesn't matter


A construction worker walks in a crowd of protestors who are taking on the streets to protect the proposed mosque, look how this guy is treated by the brave and the free. I am surprised how much hate these guys have to take on some guy just becasue he looked dark.


A man walks through the crowd at the Ground Zero protest and is mistaken as a Muslim. The crowd turns on him and confronts him. The man in the blue hard hat calls him a coward and tries to fight him. The tall man who I think was one of the organizers tried to get between the two men. Later I caught up with the man who’s name is Kenny. He is a Union carpenter who works at Ground Zero. We discussed what a scary moment that was for him.

Story

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template