Friday, August 27, 2010

Put Your Ring On...Dude!

I find it common when Roa and I attend Muslim functions here in DC, people often stare at us and look to see if we are married.....it makes Roa uncomfortable, I try not to look around too much.

Yesterday we went to this popular Virgina Restaurant where tons of diverse and colorful people break their fast. Few families go there, but mostly single people. It was odd to see so many people try to listen in our conversations.

So next time when we go to a Muslims functions in the Metro DC area, I want to try to pull a prank on Roa....

I will take off my ring and let other people judge her. Can you imagine, she will freakout....people really bother here at those events. So now she finally gets how a Western women feels in Cairo Egypt.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template