Monday, August 16, 2010

Thanks! I Hate It

I do not know about you, but I find myself angry whenever a get an email from people asking me to do something for them or requesting something from me....and then toward the end of the email they right this

Thanks!

It drives me bad when people do that....like it's very presumptions when they expect you to do things for them and then hurry up to thank you becasue they cannot be bothered thanking you once you have accomplished what they ask of you. It's worse when those people are your peers.....it's worse when you really do not care that much, but you still have to read it Thanks!
Maybe it's the exclamation point I hate (I never see it as cute) , maybe I am becoming grumpy.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template