Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Very Vegas Moment


Here is an random thought that hit me....

Upon arrival to America (or any other Western nation), many young Arab men behave the same way most Americans behave in places like Vegas. Loud, rowdy, seeking fun inducing activities and in short being irresponsible.

I found this to be true with most true with many (but not all) Arab friends who go to American colleges, so do not get surprised when you see an Arab party it up...it's simply their Vegas moment.

Yes, largely and prior to the Facebook affect, for an Arab college student in America, "What happens in America stays in America"

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template