Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Economy



The economy is so bad that when immigrants receiving their Green Card in the mail, I sent it back of the government and asked for my $3000 in fees back.

You know the economy is bad when people around DC, talk highly of how much they love their jobs. "I love my job" is music to my ear. I wish to hear more grace when the economy is up...

The economy is so bad that immigrants are now asking to be deported...a free return home ticket.

You know we are in a recession when homeless man offers to share his food with you, but it's actually a depression if you take him up on his/her offer.

You know the economy is awful when you can j walk anywhere in the city and no one cares even the cops.

The economy is so bad that you need to make a reservation to eat at your local McDonald's.

You know the economy is in the toilet when the manager special has been replaced with the Janitor special.

You know the economy is in in the toilet when you see planned parenthood and save the children foundations sharing an office space.
Speaking of cops, they no longer run on donuts, but rather on girl scout cookies.

1 comments:

Mary on February 18, 2009 at 11:34 AM said...

I wounder why the economy is bad when the green card costs three thousand dollars, there are so many people need green cards, the immigration should give them the cards in order to left up the economy with the three thousand they get from each person.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template