Thursday, February 26, 2009

Taking Risks in a Safe Place

I was reading an article in Inc. Magazine and talked about all the entrepreneurs the States have. People are encouraged to start a business and take risks and venture into uncharted territories, exploring whatever business ideas they might have. Obviously some ideas fail others succeed. In other words, it is a risk, and America is known to have the best business schools (never mind the past couple of weeks) People from all around the globe come to the States to learn how to do business, how to navigate risks and exploit them.

But America is not a risk place, can you imagine an Israeli coming to the States to learn about risks? a risky state like Israel can the teach the world about risky business, but yet citizens of Israel and other hot spots still flock to the States to lean how not to risk big, or at least minimize the risk.

In other worlds, a stable country like the States teaches people about risk and volatility. Why take your risk business some place else?

1 comments:

Mary on March 2, 2009 at 1:24 PM said...

A couple of years ago I tried to have my own business, the first business I tried hot dog and some other businesses, I did not succeed, what ever I sold it was enough to buy what I needed to sell with no profit, some of my friends they tried to help me even though I was getting up very early in the morning about 4am to prepare my stuff for sealing with no successes. The only thing people come to me saying they did not get paid and I stupid feel sorry give them what ever they want so they pay me latter and I never see them again that is my mistake.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template