Sunday, February 08, 2009

Topaz Gig



This is a rush video from my gig at Topaz Hotel last week, I am still getting back into stand up comedy since it has been a while. I did have a good show on the weekend at an Arab American church, it was my first ever all Arab crowd, roughly there were 200 people in the room and I was told to watch my language since they will be some families and young people. Maybe when I get the video, (if they have it) I will be posting it.

Honestly, I did enjoy the audience, they were warm and they wanted to listen, I had good interaction with people in the room; both young and old. I think they fact that they were drinking might have to do with the awesome relaxed surrounding. It took my few hours to rehearse for the gig, but it was worth it. My joke about delivering pizza in Gaza and working as a security guard and checking blonds since according to me they are a security threat since I let the gangbangers off the hook and only chose to scrutinize the blonds went well. I had a good time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is 2:30am I got up to drink some water could not sleep put on the compouter and saw your gig at the Topaz hotel it was funn, I was laughing by myself at 2:30am then your brother Mazin was saying hi to me on the hotmail, could not talk to him because I wanted to finish your gig, now I might talk to him after I finish writing to let you know I enjoyed your gig, wounderfull, keep up the goood job.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template