Thursday, April 16, 2009

1 Cent on Palestine

If the Middle East Conflict was a popularity contest, the Palestinians will win hands down. I think the Palestinians own a better set of social skills than the ones the Israelis have. But it is not a fair game nor is it a popularity contest.

I heard today from a Norwegian doctor who was in Gaza that during the Gaza offensive, Israel bombed a Gaza orphanage three times, that is bombing the same building three times. I was not surprised by that, I mean these kids are there mostly because Israel sent their parents to meet their maker...now they are sending the little ones to join their families up there. InSane in the Brain.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template