Monday, April 27, 2009

Identity Theft

I have been reading reports on how identity theft is on the rise, people stealing other people's identity and scamming them by various ways. Fortunately, we Arabs and Muslims, we have nothing to worry about it. No one wants our identity, who is in the right mind decide to steal an identity of an Arab? Other than the fact most of us are poor...we are under constant surveillance but big brother...so, I say go head and steal my identity...take my trouble away. I would love to see the thief buy an airline ticket with my credit card...se what government agency vet him/her first.

1 comments:

Mary on April 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

Don't say that nobody can steal an Arab identity because an Arab can steal another Arab identity and also, don't you know that many Afro.Americans have Arabic names some of them muslims and some not, just the name, my son befoe he died lost his green card one day the police arrested him because he was fighting the police took him to the station when they where questioning him they said that he is wanted for hit and run accident, my son never had a car, he even does not know how to drive because his name is Gedion Telahoun they found his green card in the car of the guy who hit some body left his car and got away on foot, my son told them that was his green card but he did not owe a car he even does not know how to drive they did not belive him but luckly one day they called him and gave him his green card because they cought the guy who did the hit and run accident guess what he was an Afro.American.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template