Tuesday, April 28, 2009

From Durban II With No Love

Here is a new piece I wrote it last week at 1 A.M. after reading the news about the conference on Racism or Durban II. I was upset because a good conference was a farmers market where Israeli assertions and argument--often false ones went unexamined. The Western delegates decided to walk out on the speech of the President of Iran--a nut job of a president. I made the case that since those leaders lead countries that either committed the Holocaust or financed it want to apologize by making the others look bad. See those delegates did not bother to leave the UN in the days leading up to the Iraq war. Here is the Story

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template