Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Dude...Where Is your Shirt?


So, I have always made fun of skinny white kids running around the city topless, I thought maybe they can work on their tan while get their daily workout done. I thought I would never see myself do that; one I do not feel confident about going shirtless; second I do not need a tan.

On Monday, the weather was a strange one, humid, misty, and warm. In in the middle of my run, I realized that I have my shirt backward, normally this would not matter but since the reflective colors are in the inside, it makes it hard for people to see me, a road hazard. So I take off my shirt to turn it inside out--I was still running away from the Washington Monument toward the World War II Memorial. The moment I took off my shirt, I felt a pleasant breeze and I felt refreshed. Keep in mind I still had my wife beater. But it felt really good, so I no longer will be making fun of people running around shirtless, heck I might join them because it feels goo especially on a hot summer day. Plus, I think you will agree with me when I say that DC could use a bit more transparency

1 comments:

Mary on April 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

Ok Mr.Shirt off, there is nothing wrong taking your shirt off, many men take their shirt off in the summer, some of them have ugly bodies and some have nice bodies anyway, I think you are in between, there is one thing I don't like, when women with big bobs and thighs half necked wearing so called mini skirt, it is gross also some of the young men wearing their pants way down showing their brief's that is another gross so taking your shirt off it is better than those.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template