Friday, March 12, 2010

The 80 Bus Wants My Help



On the Kennedy Center 80 bus this morning, toward the end of the route, I am usually the lone passenger on the bus heading to work in that area. I often read a book or a magazine to keep myself entertained or informed. This morning I did not have my earphones on my ears so i was able to hear the bus announcer say, "If you see a suspicious bag or suspicious person, say something" I was the only person on the bus and I also has the only bag on the bus. I thought it was rather funny that this (recorded) announcer choose the right time to ask me to report suspicious bags, nothing starts your day like a laugh.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template