Friday, March 12, 2010

Macy's Couches R' From Heaven (Thanks Jermey)



I love Macy's, you know why?

Their best idea is to place a really nice and cozy couch inside their stories particular near the woman department's fitting room. As your significant other spends her time looking, comparing and shopping...you can give them an hour of your undivided attention, but after that most men lose it and I am no different.

I looked around until I made the great discovery and boy, was I happy to have found a cozy place to chill while Roa shopped? I even told the lady there that the couch in their story is their best idea yet. She said, "Just the Couch?" I said "Yes"

If you are wondering, yes, we now have the Macy's card....no, I do not use it for any personal purchases, but Roa seems to love it so far. It's great since Roa came from Gaza, placed under siege which limited the goods coming in.

Nevermind, I still love the couch.

2 comments:

Jeremy Palmer on March 13, 2010 at 10:31 PM said...

couches? :)

Jeremy Palmer on March 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

no problem Fani.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template