Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Rapportive Gives You a Face



Do you use Gmail?

tired of contacting people you do not know much about it, or getting emails from people you do not know that well...want to know more about them....here is a tool that make it easier for you to put a face on the email and a bio if possible. I started using this about a week ago and already emailed the co-founder with a question and he got back to me resolving the problem. Thge other thing if you are into those social networking sites, it makes it easy to add people of interest (hey, they still have to approve your face)

Do not take my word for it...try it yourself Rapportive will be to your likening.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template