Friday, March 05, 2010

You Fly For Us



I walked in U street with Roa and it was a nice walk, the weather was nice too. When we got home, there was plenty of airplanes activities in the Columbia Heights area, at least three different flying objects. Roa who just came from Gaza still things that flying objects are a scary thing to fear as they never mean anything good when the appear on the skyline of Gaza. I thought this was true as I remember there is constant flying activities over Gaza drones is 24/7 as well as other flying thingies. I reminded Roa that those flying things here are on our side...not against us. she knew that, but you know it is hard to unlearn the things that give you fear.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template