Tuesday, March 30, 2010

English Words I Adore


Every now and then I hear some words in English that I fall in love with, I will try to share those as much as I can. Here are the first two words on my lists of English words I adore.


1.Tipsy

From Urban Dictionary
buy tipsy mugs, T-shirts and magnets
The state when you are drinking alcohol in which you are past light headedness but before being drunk.
I'm tipsy on one and a half Budweiser... I love being a featherweight

2. Testy

From Urban Dictionary

A slang nickname for an individual who has more than 2 testicles
*shouting at balled individual* "Hey Testy, what you up to tonight?"
balls testicles testie testies testicle 3 balls nut nuts

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template