Thursday, March 25, 2010

See How To Handles Protesters! Reality Shows



A good reality show from Jerusalem and Gaza, the star is caught in the midst of a riot in Jerusalem as the Palestinian youth take on the Israeli army for 1)launching a new Jewish Temple on the Arab side of the city. 2)Building new settlement blocks in the Arab side of the city. I am a fan of this show and it is in English...the cast are all female mostly reporters chronicling their stories. I am guessing this is the Palestinians response to MTV reality shows. I think this is the first Palestinian show of its kind, it does bring in a new take on life in Palestine.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template