Monday, January 12, 2009

GZ Update

Still no word from back home, I was able to get a 30 second connection yesterday to my younger brother's cell, but learned nothing in those precious 30 seconds. more death in Gaza....901 fallen so far close to 300 children. Israel still refuses to stop their was in defiance of the UN Security Council resolution. Israeli troops are moving in closer to the center of the Strip...where everyone has relocated in search for safety. Another member of my family just lost their life...a female named Amal Mohammad Almadhoun who lives in our town...not sure of her age yet or how she relates to me.

وفي وقت سابق أعلنت المصادر الطبية أن طفلاً من عائلة دلول استشهد بعد نقله من مستشفى القدس الى مستشفى الشفاء لخطورة حالته، اثر اصابته في القصف الليلي على حي الزيتون، كما أسفر القصف على ذات الحي عن استشهاد سيدة نُقل جثمانها صباح اليوم الى المستشفى.

كما أكدت المصادر الطبية استشهاد المواطنة أمل محمد المدهون ومواطن آخر لم تعرف هويته من جباليا، وكذلك استشهاد المواطن شيبوب شمباري من بيت حانون متأثراً بجراحه.

وتفيد مصادرنا أن الجيش الاسرائيلي يكثف من هجومه على الاطراف الشرقية لمدينة غزة وشمال القطاع، في محاولة لتوسيع تقدمه، فيما يتصدى مقاومون لتلك القوات ويشتبكون معها، ويعيقون تقدمها.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sincere condolences, that is very sad, may the Lord rest her soul in piece. I hope your direct family are alright, we have to keep the faith and pray for their safety. I will try to call and let you know.

Anonymous said...

My sincere condolences, that is very sad, may the Lord rest her soul in piece. I hope your direct family are alright, we have to keep the faith and pray for their safety. I will try to call and let you know.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template