Sunday, January 04, 2009

Last Gaza Quote

"It sucks if you die, but dying with others as a blessing" that's an Arabic proverb that is too familiar for too many Palestinians right now. They all gather together in one place hoping to minimize loss of life since their exposure to risk will be not as spread. Keep in mind, the purpose of the saying is to tell that you should never be alone not in death. I can see Fox News taking this to say "Kill more Arabs!, not just one!"

To me, this says, you should never be alone, not even in death...no, it does not mean rake others with you, but rather stick together and whatever happens happens. That's why fmailies in the Gaza Strip are coming all together now and moving in with each other to feel like one again...for 18 months Palestinians have been pulling apart...now hard times brings them back...it's sad that only tragedies do that to us...kind of like 9/11 Americans stood United (eventually the sat down)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right dieing with your loved once around you is good but not with many people around you unless in a war situation. When my mother passed away I was near her holding her hand, although she was in a comma I was holding my tears but when my son passed away, I was not with him but I felt it because I saw him in my dream saying "free at last" I knew he was going to die.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template