Thursday, January 22, 2009

Isreal Gives UN the Bird

Here is a series of pictures from the school right behind our store, it is the school where at least 7 of my nephews and nieces attend. When not being bombed, the school serves children of Palestinian refugees, the blue color clearly says UN property. Israel bombed it, off course there was no kids in the school, but a doze of families where taking refugee in the UN schools, but Israel could not let civilians feel safe anywhere. Next to the school there was an abandoned market where school bullies hangout.... Israel in an obvious F U gesture to the UN, I present those pictures.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very very bad to destroy schools, this war is not only against Hamas, destroying properties and humans that is destroying the Nation of Palestine.

Liz Adair on January 24, 2009 at 12:50 PM said...

Hani,
Was this the school where your father taught?

Hanitizer on January 26, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

No, Liz, this is the school where my nephews and nieces go to school it's right behind out store and 5 minutes walk form the school where dad teaches. It's an elementary school, my dad teaches at a junior high school also part of the UNRWA schools. How are?

Liz Adair on January 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM said...

We're doing fine. I check your blog a couple times a week to see how your family is doing.

I blogged about them and asked for my readers to join in praying for your family. Check out the January 10 posting at www.sezlizadair.blogspot.com

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template