Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shippment to Gaza




Currently, a personal contact of mine has made me aware of

I am working with a group that has collected medical supplies to be shipped to Gaza, here is what the had to tell me

"We are currently in the process of sending $945,661 worth of medical supplies to Gaza, for which we are looking for someone to help with the transportation and handling fees of $17,327.28."

The group that is sending the supplies is a contractor of the USAID and rather a large development NGO. In other word, it's a legitimate US NGO

So I have been calling all those folks I know they are involved with this kind of work, I hope we can get it to Gaza. It takes so many calls to make sure this gets on the way, but I am doing my best to get it out to Gaza. I am pitching this to organizations an individuals to get this load to Gaza. the selling point is that the list of supplies they are sending has many necessary items and few of them are available. This is such a little investment for a lot more return.

Leter today we will be calling Gaza to learn more about the humanitarian needs and what items they think should be sent. If you want to find our more about this, let me know. Anything helps....

1 comments:

Liz Adair on February 1, 2009 at 6:08 PM said...

How are you coming with this, Hani? Email me at writer.lizadair@gmail.com so I can talk to you about what we can do to help.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template