Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Gaza Has My People



My niece Dina in a car rocking the wife beaters


My younger brother resting on a stack of gigantic rice bags


Some random dude kicking it at my family's store, note the rather thick man stash


Homeboys in wife beaters enjoying a quite day on the Gaza Beach, they are friends of my brother in law Hasan.


My brother in law Hasan, not only he is the Jack of all trades (seriously he can fix anything) he also enjoys layred cakes in a chilly night in Beit Lahia.


More Cake...Cake for peace? I would recomend donuts next time I see him



BBQ in Gaza some chicken are getting prepped for CHICKEN TIME


My older brother Mazin smoking his Hookah or about to anyway. He loves this thing more than he loves anything else. (I am not worried, his wife cannot read English) He did managed to smoke it even as the Israelis where shelling his town block by block.

Those numbers from Gaza are not just numbers they are real people who like cake, eat rice, wear wife beaters, enjoy the beach and smoke hookah. Just a reminder that, there are no different that you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to see your family, we talk to them on the phone even though we never seen them, you made our day. We spoke to Mazin yesterday. Your nice is beautiful may God keep her safe with all your family. Hummm... the cake looks so good. We will keep looking at them again ..and again..Thank you.

Anonymous said...

By the way is that Mahmoud or Mohamed seating on the rice bags. Please let us know who is it.

Anonymous said...

What is a wife beater? Is it a car or what.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template