Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GZ Update



Another Madhoun, not sure who he would be....but I have an uncle with that name and a second cousin. Not sure if he is one of them...but I hoping to find out...the lines are still not giving me a connection. He is just shot thought...so he is with us


# The number of Palestinians killed has now exceeded 1,010
# Maher al-Madhoun, Ahmad Matar, journalists just wounded in an airstrike
# Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan refuse to attend the Arab summit in Doha.
# Saudi Arabia calls for its own summit in Riyadh
# Two Palestinians killed in the West Bank, one found bound and shot in the head by a settler
# Gaza City was totally covered in white smoke at around 7AM this morning
# Asdod port set ablaze by Palestinian rockets from Gaza
# Several katyushas fall on Kiryat Shmona from Lebanon
# Dr Mads Gilbert is amazing. Did anyone see him on AJE?
# Around 60 Arab doctors were allowed through Rafah over the past three days, but had to sign a release absolving Egypt of responsibility for their safety
# Yesterday a 15-story building in the center of Gaza was completely destroyed by F-16s. It was being used by Palestinian snipers.
# The level of destruction is seriously unimaginable. Beirut's southern suburb circa 2006, and worse

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At 4am this morning I called your family, I talked to Mazin your older brother and your Mom too, she told me to tell you that everybody is OK. I sent you a message on your hotmail, to let you know, I hope you got it

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template