Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Fireworks



You know it's not a New Year celebration until you party in the presence of intoxicated people. that's what Israel gave the residence of Gaza, a new year party with the intoxicated Israeli leaders. Only a moron or an intoxicated individual would allow massacres and destruction go unchecked for such a long time. Unfortunately, both the Israeli left and the American left and right were too busy drinking their eggnog mix and over indulging in their Champagne. And it cannot be a new year without the fireworks, Israeli has put large display of firework that lasted for straight six days now. Thanks to loads of highly explosive material, those fireworks can also be seen during the light of the day courtesy of the IDF. I am not being insensitive here, but I am too hurt of what is taking place in Gaza and since I am selfish, the safety of my family and loved ones is on my mind. But, like Gazans, I could not miss the fireworks this year.

Maybe 2009 will be the year when Palestinians will have less fire and more work.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our New Year party was out of DC and it was a great Sudanise party and singer with all our friends and relatives Muslims and Christins together dancing, no alchohol with a lot of food everybody brought a dish or two of Sudanise food and a lot boxes of chocolates white and dark, it was a wounderful party.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template