Monday, January 26, 2009

Run Weirdo Run



In my morning run, as I was running into Mount Pleasant area, away from 18th Street...a tall American man waves his hand in the air, I thought he might be lost or needed some direction. Since this was early morning and sun has yet to rise and that man was pulling behind him some stock like he was making a delivery to the grocery store. I slowly stopped and removed my earphones and said "Yes,?" He looked me and said "Is someone chasing you?" I was like "what? No!" he then had the audacity to say "Will you look like you are running from someone!" I was not sure what to make our of this weirdo. Was he joking? he was not smiling or any of that...he was rather awkward. I said, "Just my morning run, have a good day" and I ran away from this strange fella.

As I stopped I thought to myself, this guy looks like a BYU sorta of guy and I further thought he might have wanted to complement me on my BYU gear, since I like to flaunt my Y Seat Jersey. I honestly do not know what to make of the guy, he looked clean cut and had nice clothes on, he did not smell or anything. But I really do not think he was joking either, it would have been fine if I detected any sense of humor in the guy, but he wasn't all there. Keep in mind that was toward the end of my run, about 8 blocks from my home. The little random encounter took place a block in the opposite side of the place in the picture.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please next time if you see somebody like that just waving, unless he shouts or calls for help...help...please don't stop special early in the morning, if somebody shouts help ...help..just call police on your cell, now a days people carry guns or knives and they have the carving to harm, like we have carving for eating chocolate and nothing stops us, like that. We know, you don't do what people tell you but this is for your own good and we don't want you to get hurt.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template