Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Faisal, it's Now Personal



This really sucks big time, not only did he attempt to kill Americans and tourists, he is about to ruine one of the things I love. Faisal Shahzad, I hate your gut man.

Born in Pakistan's remote and tribal Northwest Frontier Province, Shahzad, 30, grew up in a country that banned alcohol and taught Islam in school, and he maintained close ties to family members in the region. But he also went jogging in his suburban Connecticut.
Here is the story on his lifestyle and who this guy really is. Not too many of us jog anyways, this guy will make it harder for us to hardly do anything. More than a year ago, I wrote this list about people I see in my morning run. I will make sure I am clean shaved as I jog that's if I keep it up.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template