Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ghiradelli Chocolate



America has found its zen. There is only one place that makes chocolate treats worthy to be called chocolate. That's right Ghiradelli Chocolate are those!

They make America's best chocolate produced for the masses without losing what makes them unique. I am in love with their Dark Chocolate Carmel center squares...it just does not get any better. While I try to consume less milk chocolate, I have tried a great deal of their chocolate products and I am afraid many Europeans are upset by America's finest chocolate producer.

In Thanksgiving of 2001, I actually went to their store in San Francisco and fresh in the United States, I liked them, but I did not celebrate them until few years ago that I rediscovered them.

I know there might be some smaller vendors who make fine chocolate here in the States, but I do not think anyhow can rival Ghiradellie Chocolate in making their chocolate avialable pretty much anywhere Target, Safeway, Giant, Amazon and making them stand out in terms of taste, quality and importantly packaging.

I know the Speaker of the House keeps in her office boxes of those delicacies which she shares with those who visit her office. that would be a good enough reason to visit with the speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

Soon, I will be testing out their Brownie Mix, as brownie lover since my dorm days in Utah where brownies are everybody's choice, I will accept nothing by perfection from this American icon.

1 comments:

Mary on May 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM said...

Yamme...Yamme..love their dark chocolate.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template