Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Pole Dancing Arab



So Miss USA is an Arab and now it has been revealed that she won a pole dancing contest back at college. I think it's funny to see some people are worked up about this, first there are those affirmative A#@ holes why cry a Muslim win as affirmative action. Then those who are criticizing the winner for taking part of a pole dancing contest. I have to admit that seeing an Arab woman take part of a pole dancing contest is kind of strange.... but I also think you can see more skin wearing those bikinis during the contest.
Today's
Western Message to Arab/Muslim women, "We Want You to be Loose, but not too loose"
Yes, I guess damned if they do damned if they don't!

Here is a good coverage of the story

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

IN YOUR FU**ING FACES.. Arabs got it all!! beauty and brains AND YOU GOT SHIT!

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template