Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mark Williams Insults Muslims and Aplogizes to the Hindus



The Crazy Tea Party leader who said Muslims worship Monkey God has finally apologized....but wait...he issued an apology to the Hindus not the Muslims....This is too funny....He made his remarks in Utah during a stop. A state that does not particularly known for Tea nor parties.

Moreover, Hanuman is worshiped as a symbol of perseverance, strength and devotion. He is known as a destroyer of evil and to inspire and liberate. Those are hardly the traits of whatever the Hell (literally) it is that terrorists worship and worthy of my respect and admiration not ridicule.
"So, again, to my Hindu friends, I offer my sincerest apologies for my horrible lapse and my insensitivity. It was unintentional, inexplicably ignorant and I am ashamed at my offense toward you."
Read here

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template