Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The One Phone Call




For some reason people on any airplane I board, start dialing their parents and declare their love to them. And they call grandpa to tell him they love them and ask them this, "Grandpa am I gonna live as long as you did?"

"Yes,"I answer them with a smile.

They even start calling their credit card companies and ordering some insane stuff and make all those purchase they have always wanted to make....no one care really...I mean it's not like their credit card company will come after them.

The tragedy then is if the plane lands safely. "Oh Shi*!" I actually have to pay for these things now.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template