Friday, April 30, 2010

Babies in Heaven




If all babies come from Heaven, and in general people like all things heaven, then why would many religious folks argue against immigrant babies and wanting to deport them?

Also does in it say in some religious texts speaking of all those who arrive to this land "they have been lead by the hand of God?" If God lead them here why would you object?

While Arizona sorts out its immigration bill, I will be waiting for the rapture not far from there. I will leave my nice clothes at home.

1 comments:

BEN on May 3, 2010 at 11:55 PM said...

Good questions. I think we would agree on this issue but maybe for different reasons. Here is what I think about it:

http://lawsofliberty.blogspot.com/2009/04/immigration-why-i-dont-really-care.html

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template