Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brand New Shoes



I have read few months ago an economic study arguing that African Americans and Latinos buy a lot more "visible goods" clothing, shoes and such. From my personal observations I have rarely seen an African American male not wearing a pair of shoes that I envy. That makes me think that minorities need to think of a better phrase than "Try and Walk a Mile in My Shoes" Literary it does not work in light of the economic study and my own conclusion. someone might just take them up on it.
Other observations most females adore shoes, white males love gadgets any gadgets as long as Apple makes it. I am also beginning to think the iPhone makes people take the bus as they cannot resist using it while they drive. The bus saves the day!

P.S.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template