Thursday, April 22, 2010

Interesting Poster



I saw this picture comparing a protest by the Left during the Bush administration and another one for the right protesting the Obama administration. At first it looks honest and simple and I want to agree with it as many Tea Party supporters are kinda of insane. but then I thought about abortion, the right wants to save lives there, the left has other ideas which is freedom of a woman to choose what goes with her body. But simplified you see the left in a way advocating the loss of life and the right standing for it. I mean everyone has an agenda, health care is a scary thing, but I am sure it will save lives of many people who do not have access to health care otherwise, with that comes other problems too. War is sometimes necessary, but you cannot be cheering for it, you should not be asking for it on a pulse.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template