Thursday, April 08, 2010

Two Cents on Beards



From personal observations I made in Gaza and elsewhere, I have came to conclude that the size of a Muslim man's beard is an indicator of two things:

-The longer his beard, the better his cooking skills are. It's also true that men with beards in Gaza tend to appreciate food a lot more non bearded men. Some are even overweight. Something tell me that religious people might be prone to being fatter than non religious people. Think about out it, many non religious people have many forms to vent and channel their energy (drinking,partying), the religious not as much. It's true for Gaza and also true for Utah and the Bible belt where obesity is a problem.
-Men with long beards more often than not tend to be married to more than one woman.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template