Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For a Freind...Stand Up Gig


Hey friends,

I'm doing Stand-up this Saturday at the talent show and I'd love to have you come, if you aren't already. I don't know when in the line-up I'll be performing yet, but if you want to come to just part, I can let you know later if you'd like.

No pressure, just want to let you know I'm performing. Here's the info from our Ward's email:

NOVA YSA
NOVA combined Talent/No Talent Variety Show and Desert Bake-Off
Date: Saturday April 24th, 2010
Time: 7pm-9pm
Place: Annandale Stake Center 3900 Howard Street
Annandale, VA 22003-1762 (needs to be confirmed)

Acts of amazingness and awesomeness along with the best tasting desserts this side of the Mississippi. Each Ward/Branch will be participating including our very own, death defying Michael Hawkins. If there is still someone out there that has a special act to perform or sugary sweet something to compete in the back off, please contact MJ Henshaw or Cobb Condie. Prizes will go out to the winners. Come one. Come all. This night will not be one to disappoint.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template