Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Muslim Do Gooder Capitalist



I found the Muslim who is trying to make a buck of the religion, this Muslim uses Craigslist to offer his services. Not sure if he/she charges for teaching the Koran and Islam to people but this person included his/her cellphone number. As you know I have found many offering religious services for pay, like the Orthodox Jewish guy who would put your prayers near the Wall in Jerusalem. Yes, Christian rock singers are still making new records and they still offer trip to the Holy Land with tour companies. I guess money is kinda of important and religion is crucial. You combine both and the jury is out.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template