Sunday, April 04, 2010

Single Latter Day Saints



The only guys who do not gain weight once they get married are the LDS guys I know. Once single most LDS females compete to flaunt their baking credits by sharing their baked goods with the single guys in the ward. That sweet arrangement ends however once the single guy changes his Facebook status. In other ward, they only have one person baking for them. Yes, guys can also bake and cook.

I have heard that compared to NY, DC has a lot more LDS females than males. So guys have an advantage here in DC. That makes me wonder, does that make LDS guys in Washington DC fatter than LDS guys in NY? I truly believe there is a relationship between single LDS guy's waste and the ration of LDS females in the area.

I am not saying that LDS girls only bake and cook, there are more than that of course, but in the social scene, baking skills help beef up a single lady's credit. Because guys ultimately do not care if you are a fiction writer as much as if you are a real cook.

P.S. It does seem most LDS guys put their sense of humor in the freezer during the General Conference.

1 comments:

Jeremy Palmer on April 5, 2010 at 9:15 PM said...

Ha Ha Hani. It took about 3 years but I put on over 20 lbs after getting hitched. aq baalak.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template