Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where the Wild things Are



I finally was able to watch (Where the Wild things Are) the much anticipated movie of 2009. The movies has been on my list for few months now and it was worth the wait.

I must say that I enjoyed it a lot. While I do not know much about the history of the book. It's a story of a boy with big imagination whose mom is struggling with, ends up embarking in a journey to some fantasy land where odd shaped animals live there. the little boy ends up being their kind and getting things done as he wishes them to happen. Politics starts kicking in and the little boy has to fix everyone's problem and make them all love him in the process. It was a good story that has many metaphors to religion, leadership, good governance, faith, love and family. Great picture and a great story that makes you want to think about the things you take for granted and ultimately gives the viewer a lesson about politics.

If you have not seen the movie I really recommend it.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template