Thursday, April 01, 2010

Costco Agrees With Roa



I met up with my friend Sterling last night at Arlington, VA near the Costco. I knew taking Roa to Costco would be something fun as she will see more food and clothes that the entire Gaza Strip has. I have always wondered if you allow the 1.5 million people in Gaza to walk through the Costco, what things will they pick? I am thinking the food they have and the things that look like food will be enough to sustain the people of Gaza for few days and that's just one store. I could be wrong of course. Roa liked the store and the system they have set up, I am sure the gigantic store shelves feel good. As you would expect, the bakery section and the clothes section made a great impression on Roa and she spent some time looking at the goods. It seems that we will be getting a new Costco membership card, but not a sure thing as a Costco Card will encourage us to over eat or purchases things in bulks. also it would be hard to manage the purchases without a car.

On another note, I ran into two Egyptian dudes who were spend more than 400 dollars on pills and supplements at Costco. It made me almost sure that they sent these things to Egypt and make a profit from selling those supplements. They just need to eat their foul (popular Egyptian bean dish)

1 comments:

Jeremy Palmer on April 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM said...

I love Costco. We miss it in up state NY.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template