Monday, April 19, 2010

I Do Not See Anything Wrong With This Picture


so what some redneck thinks Islam is a terrorist religion? it's not that bad, I mean I do not care what some people think of my religion or my culture, some people are irrelevant in my life. I am not offended by this picture that has been making the rounds on the internet. I bet that gives the truck owner a way to vent his hate and his perhaps ignorance, it does not make me uncomfortable not a bit. He can say what he or she wants to say about me...this is why this country is great...I do not think people like this truck driver have to be told not to say what they believe. I think repressing people is far more dangerous that having them say what they want...do take it easy and only sweat the important stuff.

on another note, I read that this particular truck has been recalled by the manufacturer, but somehow this truck managed to be around. Let's hope it is not a problem with their brakes.

1 comments:

Jeremy Palmer on April 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM said...

You should make one that says "Everything I ever need to know about Christianity I learned from the crusades."

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template