Friday, April 16, 2010

Your Way Is Not Yours




I do not know what married guys always talk about not having their way; they always complain that they are vetoed by their spouses on decisions they make.I do not know what they are talking about as I always get to do what I want and get away with whatever it is I want to do, as long as the day I chose to have it my way is my birthday.

However if you really want to get away with doing what you like (within reason) here is a tip. I figured purchasing a nice handbag that she approves of for your souse can buy you some good well and give you some millage to do things your way

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template