Monday, April 05, 2010

USPS Bashing....Again



I just waited 45 minutes in my local USPS @ the Watergate Complex to get the opportunity to talk to the sales agent. When I was able to talk to her, she was no help.

What had happened last week is another customer service clerk at the post office has renewed my work's business reply license. When I still have not been receiving mail at work, I called in a number, it took only 2 days for a human being to answer the phone and offer assistance. He said he will call me back with answers. He did not call for 4 days and counting, I called that number again and five days later a real person picked up the phone, only to tell me that they payment I made a week earlier has not registered in their system.

I took the supporting documents back to the post office where the fee was collected, the lady that entered my info in the system was not there. I learned since then she has been recalled to her old work place--a different post office. The other lady there, did not like her so she was stoked to call her manager and let him/her know that person has screwed up. Keep on mind, there was at least 15 other people waiting in line behind me.

But this lady thought it was important to trash talk her employee to the boss than offer me and other services. I feel bad for her though, she was the only person at that post office and she has not gotten lunch yet. Another reason why the post office sucks, and I am so glad they are losing money.

P.S. It did not help that the office smelled like bird manure, the hot weather and the time of the year where manure is all over the place did not help.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template