Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to Stand Up


Alright, did my first stand up routine tonight at a Mormon event, it was fun and I had a good response...it feels good to be back with my original crowd. I opened,

"It's a good to be in a Tea free party...." wait for it, 5 seconds and people got it, it went well. My friend Jeff from Humor U had a good set too, great jokes about dating. Roa also enjoyed it and that was her first LDS event.

I wanted to get Mormon guys to ask my female friend out, so I told them if they do not ask her out, I will find her a Jehovah Witness' husband who will convert it her. So they better ask her out to preserve the faith.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template